Since 1945 Parker Autoclave Engineers has designed and built premium quality valves, fittings and tubing. Parker Autoclave's high-pressure check valves are capable of operating to 60,000 psi (4137 bar) and range in size from 1/4" to 1" tube size. Check valves available in O-ring, ball and ball type excess flow designs.
- O-ring and ball check valves
- Ball type excess flow valves
- Operating temperatures from -423°F (-252°C ) to 1200°F (649°C).
- Coned-and-threaded connection
- Tubing sizes are 1/4", 3/8", 9/16", and 1".
Parker Autoclave's high pressure check valves are used as fluid handling components for the chemical/petrochemical, research, and oil and gas industries and water blast industries. The high-pressure series uses Parker Autoclave's high-pressure coned and threaded connection. These components provide dependable performance in gas and liquid applications.